기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Cliff Richard - Hot Shot (Official Video)

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

기도문, Prayer, 윤향, 潤香, Yunhyang

                  Prayer Yunhyang, 潤香. Oh, Heaven ! I wanted to be like you You admire your mighty The blue sky I hope to see you happy Born without greed I ... what greed Heaven has given We pray for grace I live a heavenly blessing The warmth of the sun and The stars in the night sky The softness of wildflowers This , readable and beauty   In my heart To resemble the sky To allow a beautiful soul Just , the only tears Every moment I feel the joy   Oh, heaven Born to Love Only love being lived Me ... Chastity believe in love A little more humbly , humbly Many moments give take me ever Let me make a song sing So .. Let me rich this The tiny little woman who The sky has given me everything Every moment coming O ,heaven , sky .   .       기도문 윤향, 潤香. 하늘 이시여 !

Hélène ROLLÈS - AMOUR SECRET [Stars 90]

Santa Baby - Kylie Minogue [dance video by Flying Steps Academy]